Sunday, September 18, 2005

My country.

I know my country is under developed, but I think it won't be any longer. I can see the police institution working right and the government offers us a good style of living, or it tries to do it.
i am proud to be here!. and I believe that my young country will reach the standard of development soon. I don't know why i am writing in this language, probably it's so hard for me to say these things.
hip hip hurra!!!..for my country..Chile!!!
the best of all!
And where is the chilean's future ???and where is the chilean's future?

1 Comments:

Blogger Comentador said...

Bueno el artículo man, aunque los gringos de abajo (Johnny y Sara) son "bots" que dejan publicidad no deseada. En la entrada "blogger.com" hay una opcion que puedes activar para protegerte de este blogspam.
Corona rocks! graxs por tu comentario en mi blog y sí, el sueño que tuve con el estrecho fue muy real.
See you!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Website Counter